Varicocele stage1

My count 2mil. Morality 40 % 1month later motality 60% I used oligo and fertily m tablets. I has verocele stage 1.
views-icons 83 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (4) on Varicocele stage1

Defective valves, or compression of the vein by a nearby structure, can cause dilatation of the testicular veins near the testis, leading to the formation of a varicocele. 
Most of the male infertility problem is due to varicocele. Homoeopathic treatment for varicocele without surgery shows the marked improvement in parameters of semen, both total count and motility. 
When a person diagnosed as varicocele, usually the testicles are hot and painful to touch. Pain may also come very long standing sitting position. You can take the Homoeopathic treatment , it show the marked improvement in your presenting complaints without going any unwanted varicocele surgery.  Homoeopathic treatment for varicocele is clinically proven in varicocele patients by improvement in his sperm count and motility. The pains of varicocele will gradually goes off during the course of Homoepahtic treatment for varicocele without surgery.consult me by clicking on consult option for homoepathic treatment without side effects. ..
Early stage varicocele correction requires medicines and lifestyle changes like preventing prolong stimulation and pelvic congestion.
You can consult at practo direct consult for effective prescription
Mention side whether left or right. Hamamelis 30 and Arnica 30.
4 pills each medicine -- 3 times everyday -- 30 days.
Chew pills. Take medicine as advised.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi....... Infertility is a common complication of a varicocele. Talk to your doctor about seeing a reproductive specialist if you and your partner are having problems getting pregnant. Surgery is only necessary if the varicocele is causing you pain or if you’re trying to have a child. Talk to your doctor about which treatment is right for you. ......