Varecocele
I have varecocele problem. So we are facing infertility problem. Please give suggestions what we have to do

Varicocele is one of the cause of male infertility, but all varicocele pts r not infertile. Consult a Andrologist or urologist, for detail examination. Some pts need surgery, and it's help to achieve fatherhood, after surgery,provided it should be done, by an expert.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+168
Chat with a sexologist
Grade of vericocele?? Share ur ultrasound report with me so that i can help u out completely to be sexually fit completely...
For further information consult me privately
Take Proper treatment in Ayurveda Its curable sir
Is it b/l vericocele? Which grade? The treatment depends on the report
consult me privately for more details
semen analysis?
Consult surgeon