Valve replacement

My father is 62.. Doctor said that he need valve replacement.. But we fear for open heart surger

Then I heard that there is a surgery called
" Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) Also called transcatheter aortic valve implantation (TAVI)

So plz tell me the name of hospitals in Mumbai who do that surgery.

views-icons 33 Views bookmarks-icon 2 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Valve replacement

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
Bangalore | General Physician
Any superspeciality hospital or medical colleges where the cardio thoracic vascular surgeon is available will do this..
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?