cardiologist-icon
Valve disease
I physically consulted a cardiologist today, for chewt pain and enquired him about the pulse yes pulse not throbbing or anything, on my fingertips he said if they (pulsation) are not continuous then no harm, but if they are continuous it can be some atrial valve disease. But reaching home since like 10 hours i am feeling continuous fingertips pulse if only i concentrate a little and press them against a surface, he said it can be anxiety also, but i dont have anxiety, period. If what he said was true and it can some valve disease should i agin consult a cardiologist, and will an online consultation would be enough, but i had my ecg echo done 46 days back which both were notmal i had ecg at his clinic too which too cam normal i had complaint of chest , jaw, upper left arm, sensation/mild pain... Is it really a valve disease.or i am just overthinking and if yes it is an valve disease what should i do??

According to your complaints it doesn’t look like a valve disease. Need to see the ecg / echo to comment further
It's normal to have the pulsations felt on pressing against a surface. As your ECG and ECHO were normal, no need to worry.