Vaginal Watery discharge
Hi , sir / madam, my sister will suffering vaginal watery discharge continuously.But she is not consult any doctor still , is it common for girls ? or it get any problems ? Please suggest her.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Aparnaa Panda
Gynecologist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

Must show a gynaecologist and get treated.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?