Vaginal Smell
From many days I am having this problem of smell from my vaginal area, I have very little amount of white discharge too. I am not sure what's happening. Need help.

Dr. Jyotsna Gupta
Gynecologist 15 yrs exp Delhi

The smell indicates infection. You should better visit a doctor and get yourself checked. You can use vaginal wash till that time and take probiotics .
Dr. Sangita Malhotra
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Agra
Most of the time, vaginal discharge is perfectly normal. The amount can vary, as can odor and hue (its color can range from clear to a milky white-ish), depending on the time in your menstrual cycle. For example, there will be more discharge if you are ovulating, breastfeeding, or are sexually aroused. The smell may be different if you are pregnant or you haven't been diligent about your personal hygiene. None of those changes is cause for alarm. However, if the color, smell, or consistency seems significantly unusual, especially if it accompanied by vaginal itching or burning, you could be noticing an infection or other condition. Here are some tips for preventing vaginal infection that can lead to abnormal discharge: -Keep the vagina clean by washing regularly with a gentle, mild soap and warm water. -Never use scented soaps and feminine products or douche. Also avoid feminine sprays and bubble baths. -After going to the bathroom, always wipe from front to back to prevent bacteria from getting into the vagina and causing an infection. -Wear 100% cotton underpants, and avoid overly tight clothing.