Vaginal problem
I m having sores in my vaginal lips since few days...but they don't bleed or smthg...earlier it was only one after dat it got healed by itself.. Than after 1-2 day another new develop n again it got healed by itself.. Again a new on. But now m worried that y it is happening like this..only in day part of body.. Please help me

Hello there. i can understand your concern. It could be a vaginal fungal infection. but i cannot be sure without examining. is there any white discharge problem you had? i would suggest you consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. as of now, keep the area clean and you can use v-wash to clean the area. apply flucos gel daily. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

You are suffering from recurrent infection in vaginal lips.. It may be due to 1. Poor hygiene 2. Diabetes 3. Local injury due to scratching 4. immuno-compromised state 5. Others For your condition i would like to start antibiotic first along with basic investigation... If you elaborate your medical history then it would be easy to understand.. 4.
Dr. Rajashekhar
Hello it may be due to frequent infection in that area kindly keep the area clean by vaginal intimate lotion antibiotic and antifungal cream will help bye