Vaginal problem

I m having sores in my vaginal lips since few days...but they don't bleed or smthg...earlier it was only one after dat it got healed by itself.. Than after 1-2 day another new develop n again it got healed by itself.. Again a new on. But now m worried that y it is happening like this..only in day part of body.. Please help me

Doctor Answers (3) on Vaginal problem

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. i can understand your concern. It could be a vaginal fungal infection. but i cannot be sure without examining. is there any white discharge problem you had? i would suggest you consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. as of now, keep the area clean and you can use v-wash to clean the area. apply flucos gel daily. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Pankaj Kumar Delhi | General Physician
You are suffering from recurrent infection in vaginal lips.. It may be due to 1. Poor hygiene 2. Diabetes 3. Local injury due to scratching 4. immuno-compromised state 5. Others For your condition i would like to start antibiotic first along with basic investigation... If you elaborate your medical history then it would be easy to understand.. 4.
Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
Hello it may be due to frequent infection in that area kindly keep the area clean by vaginal intimate lotion antibiotic and antifungal cream will help bye