Vaginal itching and burn
My vagina gets dry and become very itchy and burns a lot, i dont know what to do, its like a new layer of pink skin is formed ! When i walk it itches a lot too , help me please, there are small boils as well

Hello there...., looks like you have developed vaginitis... Vaginitis is an inflammation of the vagina that can result in discharge, itching and pain. The cause is usually a change in the normal balance of vaginal bacteria or an infection. Vaginitis can also result from reduced estrogen levels after menopause... Avoid irritants. These include scented tampons and pads.Wipe from front to back after using the toilet. Doing so avoids spreading fecal bacteria to your vagina.