Vaginal itchiness
I've been facing a constant itchiness inside my vagina for almost 2 weeks now. I feel I've possibly picked up an infection from using an unclean toilet. I've been drinking lot of water and maintaining myself and it's getting better. Should i consult a doc or continue with what I'm doing?

Hi It is possible to get infection from public toilet.I suggest you to get an urine microscopy to rule out any associated urinary infection . If no infection it could be a fungal infection and need to consult a gynaecologist. Regards