Vaginal infection
There are red patches in my inner thighs and it has itching and the more i scratch the more it spreads. My doctor had advised to use Surfaz B cream but that did not heal my problem. I want to know how can i heal it and whether a Gynac or a dermatologist who can help me cure this infection
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Are you overweight dear? Try to avoid inner garment s or use very loose cotton ones...its been how many days you have been using the cream? It should have helped you by now...try consulting a dermatologist again and please follow up
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.