Vaginal infection
There are red patches in my inner thighs and it has itching and the more i scratch the more it spreads. My doctor had advised to use Surfaz B cream but that did not heal my problem. I want to know how can i heal it and whether a Gynac or a dermatologist who can help me cure this infection

Hello.. Are you overweight dear? Try to avoid inner garment s or use very loose cotton ones...its been how many days you have been using the cream? It should have helped you by now...try consulting a dermatologist again and please follow up