Vaginal infection
Suffered frm vagina infection from two days,itching and redness. Creamy discharge is Dere. At time of itching I used to put betnovate c skin cream or olive oil to get rid of it.and it occurs to me after marriage three to four times and it will cure automatically without any prescriptions.but at time of itching I want some cream so to apply Dere so that I can get relieve asap.

Dr. Himani Gupta
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hi, you may use a cream, which has only clotrimazole as content. You are having recurrent problem. It requires internal check up. I advise you to consult with your Gynaecologist