Vaginal infection

I have a boil on my vaginal wall for a few days now. This is the second time i am facing this problem. First time was an yr back. I am nit sure what it is. But I think there is puss accumulation as well. Can you pls help me with my problem.
views-icons 23 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal infection

doctor profile image
Dr. Himani Gupta
11 yrs. of exp | Navi Mumbai | Gynecologist
Dear, it seems you need a check up with your Gynaecologist. Letting out of pus and subsequently giving antibiotics is what you may require
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?