Vaginal infection
I'am having stones in my kidneys because of that i am hving problem in my uterus,as my doc said to me,n i had intercourse with my fiance many a times n i had never faced any kind of trouble,but in last time he didnt get inside n i hv started bleeding like anything,m very furious i wanna know is there serious problem,...?

Hello there...., Most kidney stones eventually pass through the urinary tract on their own within 48 hours, with ample fluid intake... home treatment may be considered for patients who have a known history of kidney stones. Since most kidney stones, given time, will pass through the ureter to the bladder on their own, treatment is directed toward control of symptoms.....Consult gynecologist regarding your bleeding ....