Vaginal.discharge

My sister is 32 weeks pregnant and is encountering transparent dischrge . Earlier she was diagnosed with candida infection for which she was treated bt after 15 days again she is feeling a liquid type of discharge especially in the morning in little amount though any other symptoms like itching foul smell etc.are absent.is it normal as may be the uterus putting pressure over bladder? ? Any thng to worry?? Kindly revert

Doctor Answers (2) on Vaginal.discharge

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, Your sister needs to follow up with your obstetrician and get a pelvic ultrasound done and a testing of vaginal secretions to rule out any possible infection. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further examination. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures a successful treatment. You can also share your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Pallavi Daga Kolkata | Gynecologist
Get a Pap smear done
That will help to clarify the situated