Vaginal discharge menace

The white discharge is really annoying, sticky. Tedious task to remove it completely. Although I use V WASH daily while bath and I keep the area hair free as much as I can, yet while I'm ovulating an abundance of white fluid comes out. If it remains for long, starts itching. Is there any way to deal the problem ??

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaginal discharge menace

Thank you for your question.
You will need to be examined by your gynaecologist to rule out any infection or lesions on the cervix which can be associated with discharge. If it is also itchy you may have a vaginal infection too. V wash will not treat infection as it is a pH neutral wash to avoid irritation to the vulval skin. It is not meant to be used internally. The vagina is a naturally self cleaning organ and does not need douching or washing. That can actually be harmful and cause infections to occur more frequently.
Best wishes