Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy
Today morning I saw vaginal bleeding 3 times when I pass urine. I went for scan they said heartbeat is there (flickering) today is 7 weeks 1 day. Is everything ok ???

It's a threatened abortion. You will have to take extra progesterone dose
No..  It's threaten abortion.. Need treatment and bed rest😪💤,  if bleeding recurrence then visit nearby gynecologist immediately.. For detail consultation connect with me online and we will discuss issues further..
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Strictly bed rest and watch for bleeding
for details Consult me online