Vaginal area itching
Hi doctor i am 29 yrs old and i have this strange thing happening when ever i make out with my hubby after that itching starts and i have to apply candid cream then it settles down ... recently after my periods also i got the itching thing...i have show it to many doc but every time they give one med to insert inside and apply the cream ..but i am worried now why this much of dryness is happening to me and itching ...there is no redness nothing i keep it clean also but still please help me do i need to do some test ?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

U and your husband both need to treat simultaneously to get rid of such problem... Both take a opinion from gynac
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 34 yrs exp Pune
Itching is usually due to infection in vagina. Both of you , yourself and your hubby need to take medicines together. YOU need thorough clinical examination for correct diagnosis. Also check your and Husband's Hb% and blood sugar levels.
Dr. Sachin Dalal
Gynecologist 17 yrs exp Mumbai
Get the sugar levels done of your hubby and yourself. Consult a gynec and take a course of antibiotics for both of you. Also take probiotics. Dr Sachin Dalal Madhu Hospital Bhandup West Mumbai