Vagina pain
Since i got intimated with a guy my bottom part pains a lot and i cant sleep with that pain..also it happens evryday because we always intimated when we met.m scared about my periods too though its normal but that pain is always i had from months and now its a year and it makes me depressed that before we marry m going through all this rough situation and i cant stand at times because of this problem and i skip my work

Please go  to your Gynaec and get a scan done .. There should be some problem which has to be diagnosed.