Vagina itiching
I am 29 year old lady only for few seconds I feel vaginal itching sometimes very rarely ... Not all the time ... That too I don't change the inner twice a day .. only for a fraction of second... I don't have any urine burning ... Everything is normal... After washing with warm water and changing underware it will be normal... I visited doctor.. she checked physically and told that nothing is there... It happens sometimes for sweating ... And she gave me v wash liquid... Is it normal???

Don't worry its normal
consult me for more discussion on ur problem and treatment
Connect with me for online consultation for details BeBorn Gynecology Santacruz Mumbai
Yes it's normal