Vagina itching
From last 4 5 days I am having itching in that place n it become red around there plus large amount of white discharge what should I do know having itching it is normal ?

Wash your genitals gently, once a day. Do not scrub or wash vigorously and avoid using a sponge or flannel to wash with. Over-cleaning may make symptoms worse.... Do not put on your underwear until your genitals is fully dry. Dry the skin gently with a soft towel. A hairdryer may be useful to dry properly. Make sure it is on cool and held well away from the skin..... Consult Gynecologist....