Vaccination of Rotavirus

Just wanted to know the Vaccination doses of Rotavirus. I wanted to know the time difference between all doses.

Can we pre-pond/postponed the vaccination of my child from due dates. Docs has suggested that it can be done max by one week.

Pls suggest..

Doctor Answers (1) on Vaccination of Rotavirus

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
you can adjust the dates within 1 to 2 weeks...vaccine is Live, attenuated oral vaccine indicated for immunization to prevent rotavirus gastroenteritis in infants and children
different types are
RotaTeq: 3 Dose Regimen

Pentavalent vaccine; prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis caused by the G1, G2, G,3 and G4 serotypes, plus attachment protein serotype P7Total of three 2 mL doses administered orallyFirst dose given at 6-12 weeks of ageSubsequent doses administered at 4-10 week intervalsThird dose should not be given after 32 weeks of age

Rotarix: 2-Dose Regimen

Prevention of rotavirus gastroenteritis caused by G1 and non-G! serotypes (G3, G4, and G9)Total of two 1 mL doses administered orallyAdminister first dose to infants beginning at 6 weeks of ageAdminister second dose after an interval of at least 4 weeks and prior to 24 weeks of age

regards