UTI INFECTION
Most of the time when I urinate I feel a little burning n uncomfortable sensation down under.because of which I feel like urinating again n again and when I do so quite a little amount of urine passes which makes me extremely uncomfortable. If I urinate again n again i feel stress in the vain under by belly button.help

Hello.. Well first thing I would like to suggest is drink lots of water or fluids..these symptoms might also be due to inadequate water intake..secondly get a urine routine and TLC test done and consult any physician to be on the safer side