Uterine tract infection
Last week I had Uti. Blood came out once and huge urge for urination. Burning sensation was there.. Urge for urination still persists specially in the morning and is uncontrollable.. sometimes burning sensation is there while.urination .. What should I do?

Dr Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your query. Please see your gynaecologist. You need urine microscopy and culture as well as ultrasound. They will do the necessary examination and tests. Please also tell them if you have had unprotected sex before the symptoms started. best wished