Uterine infection
After I had sex for two times I faced uterine tract infection for both the times.. It was protected sex.. What are the causes for this? How it can be recovered? Heavy urge for urination still persists.. Specially in the morning and is uncontrollable.. Sometimes the burning sensation is there while urination..

Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 28 yrs exp Bangalore
yes it could be honeymoon cystitis drink plenty of water go on a full bladder before ontercourse empty after intercourse and drink water ahain this pertains to se ual hygiene.now of problem does not resolve visit doctor.
Dr. Urvashi Yavalkar
Gynecologist Pune
What you mean is. ..you have urinart tract infection. Probably you have just started with your sexual activity. This condition is also called Honeymoon cystitis. Need not worry, drink lots of fluids like plain water, coconut water, barley water, cranberry juice, lime juice. if it doesn't settle, you may need some medication.