Using aziderm
I had pimples on my face. Doctor prescribed me some antibacterial medicines and aziderm. I am getting married in next 30 days. I have black spots on my face and my pre bridal sessions has started. Can I use aziderm now or what should I do now? Is there any harm with facials?

You can take a peel / q switch laser session from a local dermatologist if possible Don’t scrub your face much during facials Apply kojivit ultra over pigmentation in the night Use sunscreen In the day and appropriate physical sun protection
Take healthy diet
You can.. however treatment depends on the grade..Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send more photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.