Using anti-fungal powder
I was having jock itch 4-5 month back, after recovery i still feel sometime itchy skin near groin. I apply absorb powder daily overt there. Is it harmful to apply powder daily to such area? Will it cause any permanent harms

Dr. Shruti Jadhav Devershi
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Pune

No Abzorb powder won't cause any permanent problems. But jock itch or tinea cruris can be easily treated. It will offer you long lasting relief from the infection,as Abzorb only might be insufficient in eliminating the infection completely. Best to talk to your Dermatologist. Hope this helps.

Anti chafing powder gel