Use of roxithromycin in place of Doxy
I was prescribed to take one Doxy 100mg at night after meal for my acne issues. But i got a bit of allergic reaction after one dose, also i have a history of allergy to azithromycin. Can i take Roxithromycin in place of Doxycycline for my acne issues?

No... treatment depends on the grade...Acne or  pimples... Due to hormonal changes..Oily skin causes it...Common in adolescent age...May occur in adults also.. Food like Oily foods, ice cream, chocolate and sweets increase it.. Treatment depends on the grade of pimples or acne..So, please  send photos by direct online consultation as it's a must to see which grade of pimples or acne for accurate diagnosis and treatment.
These both e 2 different group of drugs. Even though it can b used consult with a Dermatologist and don't self Medicate. There r better and more effective drugs than Roxithromycin available currently.
If you are allergic to macrolide antibiotics like Azithromycin then don't take roxithromycin as it is also a macrolide antibiotic.