Use of Montair LC Kid tablets
My son has the habit of catching allergic cold very often. It usually starts with cold, irritation in nostrils and sneezing. It very often develops to allergic cough and some times fever. He has just now started having a bout of this cold and is sneezing now. One of my friends, from his experience, has advised me to give one Montair LC Kid tablet at the time of on set of the problem. His experience with his kid is that it is quite effective in preventing progression of the condition to cough etc. Can any expert advise whether it is safe to give this tablet to child aged 6 years and the dosage suggested?

You should visit a pediatrician for clinical evaluation of child. Start the medication only after consultation of a pediatrician.