Usage of Moistane eye drop
Hi I was prescribed yo use Moistane eye drop for 3 months twice or thrice in a day for 1 drop in each eye. I have used it for 1.5 months for twice in a day then stopped. It's been nearly 3 months after I stopped to use the drop( last used it on 19th Jan, 2018). Can I start to use it from now again for 1 month with a new purchase of the vial? N.B. I am feeling headache while watching TV. Thanks!!

Since you are a regular computer user hence you are having computer vision syndrome please use lubricant eye drops e.g. teardrop 2to3 times daily and rub ocupol d's eye oint twice daily on lids
Follow 20.20.formula ie close your eyes for 20seconds after every after every 20minutes.keep proper distance between eyes and screen wash your eyes with freshwater frequently and don't sit facing towards a/c or blowers. consume lots of fresh fruit and vegetables.
Hello Yes... You may use this This is a lubricating eyedrop