Urology problem on penis

In the morning today i found unusual type of infection or redness or what on my penis inner skin Due of that had in problem while urinal flow
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Urology problem on penis

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi...., it could be Balanitis.... Balanitis is an inflammation of the head and foreskin of the penis... Symptoms of balanitis include swelling, redness and soreness of the end of the penis.... Most cases of balanitis are easily managed with a combination of creams or ointments, good hygiene and avoiding substances that irritate the penis. In rare cases of balanitis that keep coming back, circumcision is recommended.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?