Urine turning yellow
I m taking becosules capsule since 2 days and my urine is turning yellow since then..does it mean that my body is not absorbing the Vitamin..does it happen to everyone?is it a matter of concern ?

Nothing to worry

no it is not a matter of concern.. it is one of the finding after taking this capsule. it will stop ..if u stop taking the drug
It's normal don't worry
It's normal
First of all you need to know that its not a mattern of concern, u just have to increase your water intake and everything will be fine.have atleast 3.5ltr water per day.
It is nothing to worry about . It mostly happens due to vitamin B2. It is okay and not harmful