Urine mild red
My urine had mild red in color and has started from today. I do not have any other symptom than this

Hi....., it could be an urinary tract infection... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria.... Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.....Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Consult Physician.....