Urine leaking and mild burning sensation
Since last 2 days, I am having urine leak issues. It is just a drop or 2 which keeps the area wet. I was having burning issues for past 3 months. 3 weeks back, it was diagnoised as UTI with presence of Entrococcus species and growth was heavy. I am on Levoflox 500 and Levotop M since then as doctor mentioned it could be prostate infection as well. I got urine culture done last week and result was negative. Please suggest what this could be and what should be the treatment. I also got the KUB ultrasound done 3 months back and it was normal.

Ideally you need to come to the clinic for consultations after taking a prior appointment