Urine Infection
My wife gets recurrent Urine infection. Several years back Urologists had mentioned that I could be passing her infection due to my prostasitis. I always use protection (Condom) during intercourse. However she still gets very frequent infection. What is the best way to treat this

Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello females are more prone for urinary tract infection because of length of urethra is shorter in females compared to males consult urologist or obg specialist for further evaluation and treatment...advice to drink plenty of water and to drink canburry juice which helps in reducing the infection.