Urine infection
I m 26 week pregnant. Using susten 400 mg viginally since starting of my pregnancy. Recently I have been diagnosed with minor urine infection took antibiotics for 5 days. But the whole day I feel very wet. Doctor says this is because of susten tablet. My question is can this wetness can cause infection ?

Hello there..... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....