Is susten sr 400 mg safe
I had spontaneous miscarriage in feb 16 now im pregnant and my dr has advised me to take susten sr 400 mg is it safe to take that much mg in early stages as im also taking folvec , ecosprin 75 and vitamins tablet

Dr. Parag Patil
Obstetrician 23 yrs exp Thane

Trust your doctor. He/she knows better. Just looking at 400 figure and callibg it high dose is down right faulty. The susten dose is to prevent you from having a recurrence of abortion.

Hello.. Well it's nothing but progesterone tablet which they have prescribed..it's better and good to take now till the end of pregnancy as it will help you to sustain the pregnancy...need not worry about taking it...thank you
go for regular follow up with the obstetrician..
Dr. K.S. Ramya
Gynecologist 12 yrs exp Chennai
Continue as prescribed. All the best.