Urine Infection

I have a burning sensation while passing urine. It is accompanied by high fever periodically and severe back pain and headache. I am currently consulting an ayurvedic doctor who says it is severe infection after the blood and urine test and has the possibility to spread to blood. She has given me 2 weeks medicine and post which if the infection does not reduce, then the antibiotics has to pass through veins. Could you please advise if i should stick with what she says or go ahead with second opinion? Its been 3 days that i am on medication. Is allopathy a good idea or ayurvedic, given the fact that I am working and have to work late night.

Hi....., Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....Consider antibiotics to treat your infection.... Consult Physician.....