Urine infection
Dear Sir/Madam, My wife is suffering from urine infection since last two years. She suffer from fever shivering & body ache. Her fever is around 99. We have met different kind of doctors in Lucknow. Now we are in Pune. Kindly suggest some treatment alone with we doctors with whom we can meet & fix this problem.
59 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Chronic urinary tract infections are infections of the urinary tract that do not respond to treatment. They may either continue to affect your urinary tract despite getting the right treatment, or may recur after treatment. Consult Physician for further evaluation...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.