Urine frequency is more

I have been masturbating since my childhood but i stopped doing it by the age of 15 till this time i was a virgin . Then i started doing it again after a gap of three years when i was 18 . When i started doing it again i used to try to hold my ejaculation for a longer duration . Just after few weeks of it i started having problem in urination as the frequency increased a lot and i also started having some pain in my penis and testis . Even after urinating i kept used to feel like i need to urine again . Then i lost my virginity and after having sex even after 2-3 times i felt that i can not hold my ejaculation even for a minute . I am still masturbating on a regular basis as i can not control much about it . Please tell me if both of my problems ( more urination and less time to ejaculation ) are interrelated and if they are related to the masturbation . Will it affect my sex life in future also ( like after marriage ) ? Is there any solution to this problem ?

Doctor Answers (1) on Urine frequency is more

Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello possible causes like:- Urinary tract infection Damage to urethral sphincters Premature ejaculation has to be ruled out Masturbation does not have any ill effects.... Consult urologist for further evaluation and treatment I hope this helps.