Urine colour.
Does colour of urine discharged indicates our healthy or diseased state say if urine is white I am perfectly allright and healthy and if it's red or yellow or of some other colour I am not well and had some disease.Is there any correlation between the colour of the urine discharged and our health state.

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Yes sometimes colour of indicate internal disease. On normal situations it is usually colorless or pale yellow in colour. In severe dehydration or urinary tract infections, it can be dark yellow. If there any renal pathology, then it can be blood stained. In cases of stds like gonorrhea, it will be associated with pus. Hope this helps you.