Urination problem

My daughter is 8.5 months old. We went to my native its a hot place where within a week's stay she got diarrhoea. It took 2 weeks for her to cure. Post that she is giving pressure to pass urine and sometimes she passes little by little. Checked with doc there he asked to take scan (dysuria). Next day we were back to bangalore thinking that she is getting sick because of climate and environment. It's been 3 days she is still giving pressure to pass urine. Also have a doubt she pees more than 10 times a day even in my native also, is that a problem. Other than this she is active and eating properly. Note: she was on Nan Pro 2 but during diarrhoea started Nusobee 2 as advised by doc and continuing it. Doctors please advise do we need to take scan and also can we start cow milk or Nan pro

Doctor Answers (2) on Urination problem

Your daughter had a bad episode of ?Lactose Intolerance and had subsequently developed urinary tract infection while washing or cleaning the area.she is frequency passing urine due to urinary tract infection and needs an antibiotic to clearit
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern for your child but i do not understand why you are so negligent towards her health. The doctor you consulted clearly asked you to get a scan done and you rather returned and still haven't got the scan done and you are posting a question if a scan is required. Why would it be prescribed if the scan is not required? Take her to a pediatrician for further exami ation and management. On examining if the pediatrician finds something for which certain investigations are required, then rather than asking if its required, kindly get it done. Best regards.