Urination Problem
Hi me and my girl friend had intercourse for first time which is unprotected and i didnt send cum inside her vagina and after few hours her private part started paining and bleeding too after 2 days she got periods.she is urinating in yellow colour and undergoing pain. I am afraid that she is pregnant,but she got periods in regular time. Please let me know regarding this and why she is urinating in yellow colour and undergoing pain.

Hello there.... It is due to urinary tract infection.... Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate.... Consult Physician....