Urination.
I want to know... Haw much time a normal man urinate in a day... I normally urinate 8 to 20 times in a day... Is it normal...???

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 12 yrs exp Delhi

It's not normal. Get a routine urine done , KFT and usg whole abdomen, hbaic .

Hello There. I can understand your concern, the number of times you urinate depends on a lot of factors like how much water you drink, the weather, diabetes mellitus, urinary tract infections etc. if you are drinking lots of water, then you will be excreting more. as of now get a urine complete done along with culture and sensitivity and consult a general surgeon/general physician near you. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Nishant Kanodia
Consultant Physician 16 yrs exp Delhi

its not normal...too much ...you might be having urine infection get a urine culture done.with ultrasound abdomen..start taking cransafe 3times a day