Urinate many times a day

I m 20 years old.when I drink water after few minutes I am feeling for urine. And urine depends on how much water I have been taken. Generally I urinate 3-4 times after after drink water. Urine color is not so different that usually happens. Lower down in my stomach something little movement occur. Kindly help!

Hi, there are many causes for increased frequency of urination like diabetes, neurological cause, BPH etc but you are a young and healthy person and based on what you have mentioned chances of this things being a cause is rare.other causes like stress, kidney stones, urinary tract infection, excessive intake of caffeine content drinks, infection of prostate can also cause increase in frequency of urination. So I suggest you to do yoga and meditation to destress, avoid caffine content drinks, get a opinion of urologist to ruleout other causes..