Urinary retention

I have been suffering from the condition of frequent urination from 1 month.earlier my gyneac told me that it's only an uti infection.but the urine rm and culture test wee all ok.there were 1-2pus cells.there were no infection.from 1 month I was taking infection medicines.I had gone for the ultrasound so der was mild post void residue 68cc.I have changed my gyneac.she told me there is nothing this is because u are taking too much stress.how can it b possible bcoz of stress.she told me the bladder retraining method that I m trying to do des days.i have lack of urge to urinate,can't able to feel when my bladder is full and cannot able to fully empty the bladder,frequent urination,difficulty starting to urinate.my ultrasounds and uti were all normal.please help

Doctor Answers (1) on Urinary retention

Dr. Navya G Bangalore | General Physician
Frequent urination has many causes like UTI, STDs - herpes, chlamydia and gonorrhea, Stress, Caffeinated beverages , large amount of water consumption,Small bladder, Diabetes, overactive bladder,Alcohol consumption. Feeling of incomplete voiding and difficulty in urination could be because of urethral stricture, cystitis, infections, any spinal cord injury or diseases.please consult urologist soon..