Urinary infection

I have UTI since the past few days i did not consult a doctor but i am taking citrate syrup through a friends suggestion. but still the UTI is not recovering instead it started bleeding today.
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Mitesh Chavan
Gynecologist Mumbai
What exact problem you are having?? did you diagnose it as UTI??.. I'm asking it because many of the females get confused between UTI and vaginitis..If it's UTI you may have to take antibiotics depending on culture & sensitivity report of urine.. consult your gynaecologist
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?