Urinary infection
Burning sensation in urinary tract from last 6months urine culture report normal,tried may antibiotics but only uritop effective to some extent. Patient diabetic (fasting blood sugar 110&PP 140)and BP 90&150 Kindly guide me,regards

Hi, consult a Gynecologist for any vaginal infection or atrophic vaginitis.
Hello there. I can understand your concern. I hope the patient is taking medicines for diabetes and hypertension regularly as adviced by the doctor. Urine infections are more common in people who are diabetics All you need to do for the repeated infection is drink lots of water and eat cranberries. Even cranberry juice will be very helpful. Lemonade also helps in making urine alkaline. Syp. Renalka is a ayurveda urine alkalizer which helps a lot in urinary tract infections. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.

Ecoli urinary tract infection