Uric acid is 9.2
Uric acid is 9.2 what precautions should I take and do can I take calcium and vitamin medicine what positive and negative impact r there and blood pressure 100-50 is okay

Well..your uric acid levels are high.. It's done on fasting na? We need to evaluate for it as it may cause deposition in joints leading to chronic pain..yes you can take calcium and vitamin supplements.. It will support your health...diastolic blood pressure is low...please consult a physician
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi elevated uric acid might be due to diet , obesity, starvation, hypertension, renal disease, alcohol .... In diet reducing intake of food such as meat and seafood, avoiding alcohol  and  regular exercise with healthy diet will help in weight loss ..