Uric acid
Due to Uric acid, my right leg big toe is suffering from severe pain and I feel something needle like is hitting my inner flesh. Previously it wasn't regularly happen but now a days it gives pain regularly. Is there any treatment of this which permanently cure it.

Hello ...i think you are having acute gout... Symtomatic treatment like nsaids are advised on acute attack.. Uric acid lowering tablets will be prescribed by doctor.... It's curable.. Drinking plenty of water to remain well-hydrated can be beneficial in preventing gout attacks.consult general physician.