Uric acid and stone
SIR/madem ,from last 9 month I have going through high uric acid and again and again kidney stone ,from last 9 month my uric acid was increses 3 times which in 2 attacks within one month, ,my cretanine level was under normal value but when my uric acid level increses it's also increases but stay within limit should I worry about my kidneys function. What should I do please suggest me.

Hi to prevent recurrent stone formation try the following 2 hourly one glass fluids... water , natural juices, buttermilk etc ... except sugar-rich cold drinks Citrus fruits daily... best is orange, then lemon Salt restriction Non veg restriction to twice a week Weight control Syrup alkalizer ( kcit, potrate mb6, alkastone) 15 ml in 1 glass cold water 2 times a day... if ur doctor prescribes
meet a rheumatologist if u have joint pain or else consult an MD physician to help control uric acid levels in blood
avoid taking non veg in diet as much as possible also find high uric acid content food in Google and avoid that too